When you have determined through DNA testing or otherwise that you are the parent of a minor child you have the right to legally establish yourself as the child’s biological and legal father by the filing of a petition to establish paternity. Otherwise your rights as a parent are non existent at law. We can help you do that to protect your right to share in your child’s life. This should not be ignored as life circumstances arise which may change relationships without warning and your children deserve to have the benefit of two parents in their lives. Call Today to guaranty your child or children that right.

Contact Us Today